missing stuff sack.

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2005
      Att SEHHA attendees. if anbody happed to see a blue slumberjack and
      black big agnes stuff sack would you please hang on to them. some
      yahoo probably left them.

      Coy Boy
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
        Send me your address Coy and I'll send you the stuff sacks so you can return
        'em to the yahoo who left 'em.ed

        _____

      • rosaleen43@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
          Hmmm!

          I wonder if "some yahoo" lost his Slumberjack stuff sack just after having
          his LTR approved and uploaded for BackpackGearTest? At least the stuff sack was
          then his to lose without repercussion!

          Rosaleen

          PS-Let me know if you can't get it back and need a replacement (different
          fabric).

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
            If they aint taking up too much space them hold them for me. If you
            ned a storage fee just use them to offset the cost. Then try to
            rember to bring them when I am able to attend anothr SEHHA
            gathering. Cours I know how forgetful some peope are so I'll try to
            remind you then. The yahoo who left them will just have to wait
            till i get them back so i can give them to him. hope he learns his
            lesson.

            Coy Boy

            > Send me your address Coy and I'll send you the stuff sacks so you
            can return
            > 'em to the yahoo who left 'em.ed
            >

            > _____

            subject=Unsubscribe>

          • Coy
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
              could be. I think the guy was in a hurry to get out before the
              roads possibly got slick so somehow left them. On the offer for a
              replacement stuff sack: Thanks but I can manage. I usually use a
              different stuff sack for each bag than the one it came in and I have
              several on hand not to mention a few turky roasting bags which work
              great as well.

              Coy Boy
              PS too bad yall stayed Fri night and me sat night. the late night
              kampfire talk got pretty deep. the wine they had heating by the
              fire musta effected thier brains. I only took a few sips and
              remaind coherent..well to me anyways.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 26, 2005
                Will do Coy...Ed