Re: [Hammock Camping] Closed cell pad condensation woes

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 23, 2005
      Ahhh now a polyester or poly mix material as a cover, now that's an
      idea. I'll have to look into that too.

      I too rotate quite often through the night so I don't think that's an
      issue. For me, I would "roll over" and then that part of me would be
      colder since it was damp. I'm really thinking clothing choice was
      the main issue but a cover of some kind can't hurt.

      jamie in az

      > Hi Jamie,
      >
      > Having used a blue pad frequently for warmth, I almost always used
      > polyester tee between myself and the pad. In temperatures below 15
      F I