Hot Springs Campout Apr 23

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2005
      Coy, sounds like this weekend will be a bit cooler than it has been lately.
      The weather service says: Fri 75/51, Sat 57/37 and Sun 55/37 with 30-40%
      chance of rain Sat & Sun. That's about the same as our campouts for the
      past two years! Better bring that extra pad! Maybe this will be one last
      chance to test those cold-weather hammock setups!

      We have about 15 confirmed campers and several day visitors already.
      Expecting another 15 or so as well-so it should be a great get together...Ed

      _____