Re: [Hammock Camping] 2" tree huggers

  • Craig Stephanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 5:27 PM
      I have a Safari model, and it uses a coarser material, similar to the 'seat belt webbing' that you had mentioned. Craig

      Jim Greenway <mtnpathfinder@...> wrote:
      I'm following up on some reading I've done in the message archive. Exactly
      what sort of material is used in the HH Treehugger straps? It looks like a
      2" webbing in the movie clip on the website. Is it "seat belt" webbing or
      something coarser? Is it the polypropylene material that Ed uses? Thanks,
      Jim