2" tree huggers

  • Jim Greenway
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 5:21 PM
      I'm following up on some reading I've done in the message archive. Exactly
      what sort of material is used in the HH Treehugger straps? It looks like a
      2" webbing in the movie clip on the website. Is it "seat belt" webbing or
      something coarser? Is it the polypropylene material that Ed uses? Thanks,
      Jim