Re: Newbie

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005

      > Great site. You look like a fun Dad. I just started getting my
      kids
      > into backpacking (we've been car camping for a while) and I hope to
      > have some great adventures.

      Thanks...once I get more info on there, I'll worry about dressing it
      up to look nice. Right now I just add stuff as I can.

      Kids are so much fun to hike and camp with. Just by their curiosity,
      everything I didn't know I took for granted pops out at me when they
      notice something new.

      Hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine!

      Jeff