SW Hammock Hangers Gathering

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2005
      Walter, Dylan, and anyone else who was planning to attend this fun
      weekend. I will unfortunately not be able to join you all. Which is
      such a huge bummer as I know some plans where made for this weekend
      because of me and because I was really really looking forward to
      meeting you all and hangin' around.

      My little ones and I have been sick for the last 10 days and I have
      only just started to feel better. The virus we had just kicked my butt
      and I am still recouping so physical activity is not really in the
      cards right now. I hope you all have a fantastic time and I look
      forward to hearing all about how wonderful the weekend and the weather
      was.

      jamie d