speer hammocks

  • Jason Sadler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2003
      Do all Speer Hammocks come with the 8 x 10 tarps, and is the bug netting part of the hammock?  I have heard some many good things about the HH but I haven't too much about the speer.  Any input on this product would be nice I'm 5'11 203 lbs, if that has anything to do with the reviews.
      -Jason S

      If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
      Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com