RE: [Hammock Camping] Trailfest site sharing?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2005
      Moonbeam, we should have plenty of room at TraiFest05-hope to see you there.
      I've reserved a group campsite w/ about 10 hammock setups in trees and will
      have 6 extra stands w/ me. There is plenty of room for those who bring
      their own stands (recommended if you have one). In addition, JD has
      reserved an adjacent campsite, but suitable trees there may be limited. If
      we run out of trees at the campsites, we can always head to the woods
      nearby. We always set up a large canopy over a picnic table so we can all
      eat out of the weather. Will have a fire going all weekend-am bringing
      plenty of firewood. Bring a folding chair for campfire socializing. There
      is plenty of parking. Ask for the hammock group when you arrive or look for
      us at the first campsite beside the river. If you arrive mid-day, we might
      all be at the festival in town-a 3 minute walk away. Karen & I will be
      there Friday afternoon til mid-day Sunday.

      .Ed

      Moderator Hammock Camping List

      Owner Speer Hammocks

      _____