Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammocks for tree-climbers

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      I'm not working for this guy, but I've plugged his hammocks
      so much I sometimes feel like I am. I just think they're the
      ultimate design except for the weight.

      www.mosquitohammock.com

      I have both models. He's planning to start using dark
      netting on the Expedition, and it's so much easier to see
      through that I'd ask him before you buy that model. If he
      hasn't switched over yet, I'd go with the Jungle model
      (which includes a tarp) because the visibility outweighs the
      size considerations.

      Having said that, though, the extra length translates into
      more width at the feet, and thus less pinching and more
      comfort.

      Anyway -- the netting zips up the side, and it has a double
      bottom. More like a Clark than a Hennessy, I guess.

      Bear