Re: Newbie

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "w_pa_hiker" <hiking@w...>

      Risk's: http://www.imrisk.com/zhammock/zhammock.htm

      Mine: http://www.geocities.com/jwj32542/HomemadeGear.html
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 11, 2005
        That is some neat stuff.

        Youngblood

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 12, 2005

          > That is some neat stuff.

          Risk makes lots of neat stuff.

          I just came up with an idea for a "Bottom Entry Speer" that I'm
          halfway through with.

          I'll post it when I'm done. I think it'll weigh more than both the HH
          and Speer, but it's just a prototype at this point.

          Jeff
        • zippydooda
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 15, 2005
            Great site. You look like a fun Dad. I just started getting my kids
            into backpacking (we've been car camping for a while) and I hope to
            have some great adventures.

            Bill in Houston

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 16, 2005

              > Great site. You look like a fun Dad. I just started getting my
              kids
              > into backpacking (we've been car camping for a while) and I hope to
              > have some great adventures.

              Thanks...once I get more info on there, I'll worry about dressing it
              up to look nice. Right now I just add stuff as I can.

              Kids are so much fun to hike and camp with. Just by their curiosity,
              everything I didn't know I took for granted pops out at me when they
              notice something new.

              Hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine!

              Jeff