Pads for warmth question.

  • j
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12 8:16 AM
      I recently read a post talking about making a pad using closed cell
      foam encased in a space blanket encased in a neat sheet. I'd like to
      try this design but I don't have the specifics nor do I know what a
      neat sheet is. Would someone mind enlightening me a little.

      Thanks,
      john
    • Shane
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12 8:26 AM
        > I recently read a post talking about making a pad using
        > closed cell foam encased in a space blanket encased in a
        > neat sheet. I'd like to try this design but I don't have the
        > specifics nor do I know what a neat sheet is. Would someone
        > mind enlightening me a little.

        Everything you are looking for can be found on this page:

        http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/hhvid02.htm

        Shane