Re: HH Ultralite Backpacker A-Sym Life Expectency

  • starnescr
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2003
      With good care, a long time. Longer than a tent IMHO because it
      dont touch the ground. Likely wear points are the slit where it
      meets in the center of the bottom. Tree Hugger and end ropes might
      eventially need replaced. Fly might get ripped if a wind storm blew
      debries on it. I've been using an original for over 2 years and it
      still looks new. I dont get out more then a few times a month
      usually but this is year round. I'm guessing I've used it around 20
      times. Been testing 2 Crazy Cribs over this same period for BGT
      which has cut into my HH time. Paul has a Ultralite Backpacker and
      lived in it a couple of months this past summer. He said it held up
      fine. Hope this helps.

      Coy Boy