FS: JacksRBetter 8x8 tarp

  • jmellis01
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hello folks,
      I was prepping my hammock setup for a trip and realized the 8x8
      size just isn't for me.

      It's the standard Jacks R Better 8x8 silnylon tarp in green (the
      only color they come in I think). It's been seam sealed on both sides
      of the main ridgeline. I'll throw in a silnylon stuff sack that
      matches pretty well.

      This one is virtually new (set up twice in the back yard and
      once more to seam seal it). My loss is your gain at $55 + USPS
      shipping (new from JRB they're $75).

      Please e-mail me if you have any questions. I can take checks
      and money orders if you're in no hurry or paypal if you'd like it sent
      out quicker.....

      Thanks,
      John