Re: [Hammock Camping] Space All-weather Blanket

  • thru_hike@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 10:11 AM
      Haven't tried it...I have a bivy made of mylar with a reflective coating,
      doesnt breath but the foot is velcro so it can be open or closed. If its too
      warm just lie on it, if not get in it. I have not tried it in a hammock, but it
      seems to offer more versatility than a tarp...
      --- schrochem <schrochem@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone used one of these
      > http://tinyurl.com/4e6pf
      >
      > I will eventually make or buy and underquilt but the season for that
      > has passed. I was thinking of this blanket instead of a pad for
      > slightly chilly nights.
      > comments?
      > Scott
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      A bad day of hiking is better than any good day at the office.