Re: [Hammock Camping] Hang in the center?

  • schrochem
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 8:13 AM
      Thanks for the responses.
      Yes I definitely like the head end lower. I have a HH UL explorer and
      it says 13-26'between trees. I understand this is all by feel but I
      usually don't know until I am well into a slumber. I noticed in
      Mirage's photo folder, pic "Hammock between far trees" that is quite a
      bit offset. Is this in just the extreme cases of distance, say 20-26'
      for me?
      Thanks again,
      Scott

      > Yeah, exactly. Foot end a little closer to a tree, or just hung a
      > little higher.
      >
      > Bill in Houston
    • zippydooda
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 10:18 AM
        Ya, that picture is referring to a whole different concept.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "schrochem" <schrochem@g...>