[Hammock Camping] Re: FS - Golite Gust Pack

  • dlfrost_1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"
      <redroach@e...> wrote:
      > I do have a question though for hammock related matters.
      > Has anyone used/found a lightwieght mesh hammock that can be hung
      to store
      > gear in?
      >
      > It struck me that this is probably a better way to store packs,
      boots, etc,
      > that I usually hang in different spots.

      Coughan (sp?) brand minature "gear-loft" forest green hammocks are
      commonly sold in lots of places. Campmor certainly will have it if
      your local WalMart or sporting goods place doen't.

      A cheap mesh bag might be nice so you can hang your boots
      separately. (Discount stores have these sometimes.) They're also
      good for bearbaging--it holds a rock for throwing over a tree limb,
      and stows the rope when you pack up.

      Doug Frost