Re: Re: 900 fill down available

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2005
      Ed-

      Thanks for the fast response.

      I have yet to work with creating anything with down. I have a (very nice
      although second-hand) Nunatuk Backcountry Blanket and was lucky enough a few
      years ago to get a Montbell liner jacket through a pehnomenal sale. I'm thinking
      I need a down hat/hood. One small bag of down should do it.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen
      From: rosaleen43@...
      Subject: Re: 900 fill down available

      Hi, Ed-

      How many items from your sales list are you bringing to Trailfest? Some of
      the down, I hope!

      Rosaleen

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 30, 2005
        Rosaleen, I'll have a bag for you at Hot Springs..Ed

        _____

        From: rosaleen43@...

        Hi, Ed-

        How many items from your sales list are you bringing to Trailfest? Some of
        the down, I hope!

        Rosaleen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299mbee1/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1112309678/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
        etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

        :HM/A=2593423/rand=842835211>

        _____