RE: [Hammock Camping] Hey Ed

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2005
      I see Bill. I think it would be very difficult since down and synthetic
      garments are quilted entirely different. And like you suspect, any added
      down would probably get crushed by the heavier synthetic insulation already
      in the bag. It would be quite an undertaking that I doubt I could talk my
      seamstress into trying! .Ed

      _____

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 30, 2005
        Ed-

        Thanks for the fast response.

        I have yet to work with creating anything with down. I have a (very nice
        although second-hand) Nunatuk Backcountry Blanket and was lucky enough a few
        years ago to get a Montbell liner jacket through a pehnomenal sale. I'm thinking
        I need a down hat/hood. One small bag of down should do it.

        Cheers!

        Rosaleen
        From: rosaleen43@...
        Subject: Re: 900 fill down available

        Hi, Ed-

        How many items from your sales list are you bringing to Trailfest? Some of
        the down, I hope!

        Rosaleen

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 30, 2005
          Rosaleen, I'll have a bag for you at Hot Springs..Ed

          _____

          From: rosaleen43@...

          Hi, Ed-

          How many items from your sales list are you bringing to Trailfest? Some of
          the down, I hope!

          Rosaleen

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299mbee1/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1112309678/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
          etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

          :HM/A=2593423/rand=842835211>

          _____