[Hammock Camping] Re: Southwest Hamock Convention

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2005
      Wow Ed what a cool story. Thanks for sharing that memory with us. I
      don't think my summit attempt will be as amazing though. I'm
      planning to stick with the old start early in the morning option and
      I'm not even sure I'll make it (still working on getting back into
      shape after my last dirt squirts arrival) but I will now be thinking
      of your story as I hike.

      Jamie in AZ

      For that eventful occasion, I celebrated by
      > hiking to the summit of Mt Wrightson! It was a full-moon hike
      starting at
      > midnight and reached the summit just in time for the sunrise! With
      a fellow
      > graduate (and special lady friend), I hiked with only the light of
      the moon.
      > I'll never forget watching the sun come up from that lofty desert
      summit.
      > What an incredible feeling. I hope the Southwest Hammock Hangers
      group has
      > a wonderful time in Maderia Canyon and your hike to the summit
      Jamie is as
      > awesome as mine was...Ed
      >

      > _____

      Canyon
      > in the
      > > Santa Ritas. There is no reservations for campsites. So I'll go
      > down on the
      > > 15th and save spots. Families and dogs are invited, but
      remember,
      > they must be
      > > on a leash at all times in a National Forest area.......
      > >

      > > Walter

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129tonopq/M=298184.6191685.7192823.300117
      6/D=gr

      oups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1111814591/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:
      /www.n
      > etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here
      >

      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=
      > :HM/A=2593423/rand=215922575>
      >

      > _____

      subject=Unsubscribe>