[Hammock Camping] Re: cold weather idea - bomb hatch

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 25, 2005
      Scott,

      Check out this link.
      http://home.chattanooga.net/~cdp/hammock/hammock.htm

      He made a baffled second layer that he can insert and remove
      insulation using a simple overlap. Also saves the weight and
      complexity of velcro or shockcord.

      Just another idea...might be helpful in your design.

      Jeff

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "schrochem" <schrochem@g...>

      <Ralph.oborn@g...>