Where

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
      Shane (mirage)

      Where are you? I'm gonna be headed up that way (Pasco) in April and
      would love to see your stuff?

      Ralph Oborn
    • Mirage
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
        > Shane (mirage)
        >
        > Where are you? I'm gonna be headed up that way (Pasco) in April and
        > would love to see your stuff?
        >
        > Ralph Oborn

        Ralph,

        Do you mean Pasco, WA? If so, it's about 280 miles (~4 hrs) from
        there to "here" (I am south of Salem, OR).

        I'll be in ID in August, hiking into Taylor Ranch in the Frank Church
        River of No Return Wilderness. I'm not sure yet where our trail will
        be, and when exactly we head in and out, but maybe we could hook up
        briefly in that area. Once in a while (it's been a while) I get out
        to Boise on business.

        I'd be happy to have you stop in if that works out for you though. I
        just had another list member stop by about two weeks ago to try out
        several items I've made. Turns out he was a pattern tester for a
        local fabric shop, The Rain Shed, back when they were making patterns.
        Really nice guy too.

        Shane "Mirage"...
      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
          Oh I was hoping you would be up in the north country, Probably have to
          wait for another shot.

          Ralph