Re: Sprang Hammock Picts

  • ksbioteacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2005
      One of my teaching colleagues has indicated that she would like to
      learn how to make one. Over the next week, I'll try to give her a
      little push to get started. I'll record the procedure, this tiime
      with picts and post them with instructions. I don't know how long
      she will take to finish (I usually take about 6 hours) so it may
      take a while before we get all the parts completed...

      BW