Re: Hammock Camping Digest Number 68/QC questions, HH ASYM

  • jbchiker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      I measured my tree huggers on my A-Sym and they are 42" the spectra
      cord for the tree huggers are 99" (8.25') and the color is a brownish
      color. If it is brownish, it is an A-Sym (hammock & rainfly). My
      other hammock a HH Ultra light has a blue rainfly. Hope this helps,
      but Rosaleen is really the expert! She deals with them all the time
      and has a great realationship with them.
      Nancy