Hammock traveling

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 5:02 AM
      Hey guy's I think we are missing a big part of the hammock experience.

      While looking at the New York Public Library artwork offered on the web.
      I did a search on hammocks.
      I came across two different scenes of traveling in a hammock.

      http://digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/dgkeysearchresult.cfm?keyword=hammock&submit.x=19&submit.y=9

      or http://tinyurl.com/4266l see first and third images

      This seems like a preferred way to do the AT.
      In 1848 apparently it was "the" way to travel the Congo.

      By the looks of things a 2 by 4 ought to be stout enough. :]

      Ralph