Re: Word wrap

  • BOBMACDOWELL@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005
      What happened to the hammock camping site that used to be here. Some how
      i got re routed to the word wrapping site. I haven't got a clue what
      word wrapping is so i can't comment on it. So could someone redirect me
      to the original hammock camping site. This word wrapping crap is
      clogging up my e-mail.
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005
        I think they were really discussing an innovative wrapping technique
        to storm wrap your hammock for inclement weather. :]

        Spring is imminant time to innovate, What's new Ed?

        Ralph