[Hammock Camping] Re: Southwest Hammock campers Convention

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi Walter,

      I hate to the be the PITA but the 23rd and 24th are NOT good for me.
      If the rest of the group decides that's the date then I'll have to
      just catch you guys at the second SHCC.

      I camped up in Madera in Feb btw and it was fantastic. We saw tons
      of birds and a deer and I was only there about 10 hours total. Should
      be even more stunning in spring.

      Jamie D

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
      > Hello Again Arizonans
      >
      > April is coming. I like to know if you are good with the dates of
      April
      > 23-24th. That was the dates for plan B. My reasons for asking for
      this change now
      > is I ran into an old friend yesterday who has a 6 person permit
      into the
      > Grand Canyon for the week of April 12-18th.....
      >
      > If there's anyone who objects to the change, please let me know
      asap and
      > I'll keep the first date and tell my friend "thanks, but no thanks,
      I already
      > have a commitment for that week.
    • Dylan Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2005
        In my case either weekend works. As for the head
        count, I cannot say for sure due to recent
        developements, but I will be bringing anywhere from
        2-4 people. Hope that helps, and I will make it a
        firm number as soon as I get a commitement out of a
        couple friends.