Re: Pole on HH fly

  • stumplug
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15 6:44 AM

      I have used a tent pole, (4 sections) slung underneath the hammock
      from the corners of the stock tarp and tie the outhaul of the hammock
      to the poles. Advantages: no stakes, no tripping, and comfortable
      swinging. Disadvantages: Extra weight, when hammock is empty a slight
      breeze will flip it over.

      p.s. Thank you for your service, from a twenty year sailor.