New Folder

  • jwj32542
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 5:07 PM
      Hey guys,

      I made a new folder in the "Links" section called "Hammock Camping
      Member Pages" and put my page in there. I think it would be great
      if folks would add their own pages to the folder. I'm sure everyone
      knows Sgt Rock's, Risk's, and Ed's, but there are probably a lot of
      other interesting sites created by people on this list, as well. I
      know I'd like to see everyone's stuff, anyway!

      Shameless plug: I put a lot more stuff on my site this weekend,
      including an OCD gear list where I weighed everything in my pack.
      Have a look!

      Jeff