Re: Pole on HH fly

  • Lenny Nichols
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005

      I use my trekking poles with the HH fly all the time. Works great.

      Lenny Nichols, PMPĀ®

    • stumplug
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005

        I have used a tent pole, (4 sections) slung underneath the hammock
        from the corners of the stock tarp and tie the outhaul of the hammock
        to the poles. Advantages: no stakes, no tripping, and comfortable
        swinging. Disadvantages: Extra weight, when hammock is empty a slight
        breeze will flip it over.

        p.s. Thank you for your service, from a twenty year sailor.