Re: Southwest Hammock campers Convention

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2005
      Hi Walter,

      I'm pretty sure it was the weekend of April 16th and 17th, with the
      23rd and 24th as a plan B.

      How far out do you think we need to reserve some camp spots at
      Madera? Also, do you know if they have a group site? I was up there
      in Feb and the sites have lots of trees but if we are going to have
      several hangers and maybe some tenters we need to have enough sites.
      Also, does anyone have any objections to dogs? I was thinking of
      inviting a few hiking friends who always bring their dogs.

      jamie d

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, wpick87506@a... wrote:
      > Hey Arizonans!
      >
      > I'm sorry for asking again. What date did we agree on for our RV in
      April in

    • ptoddf@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
        There is a conflict with ADZ -- the PCT kickoff event and campout at Lake
        Morena April 22-24.
        Tom Hennessey has been at this one in past years, don't know if he'll be
        there this year.
        This is a major gear show and tell event, I'll be there looking for gear
        ideas.

        _http://siechert.org/adz/_ (http://siechert.org/adz/)

        Best, Todd in Tarzana.