Southwest Hammock campers Convention

  • wpick87506@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
      Hey Arizonans!

      I'm sorry for asking again. What date did we agree on for our RV in April in the Santa Ritas?
      I ran into an old friend yesterday who has a 6 person permit (with one person now) into the Grand Canyon for a week in April.....

      Walter
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2005
        Hi Walter,

        I'm pretty sure it was the weekend of April 16th and 17th, with the
        23rd and 24th as a plan B.

        How far out do you think we need to reserve some camp spots at
        Madera? Also, do you know if they have a group site? I was up there
        in Feb and the sites have lots of trees but if we are going to have
        several hangers and maybe some tenters we need to have enough sites.
        Also, does anyone have any objections to dogs? I was thinking of
        inviting a few hiking friends who always bring their dogs.

        jamie d

      • ptoddf@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
          There is a conflict with ADZ -- the PCT kickoff event and campout at Lake
          Morena April 22-24.
          Tom Hennessey has been at this one in past years, don't know if he'll be
          there this year.
          This is a major gear show and tell event, I'll be there looking for gear
          ideas.

          _http://siechert.org/adz/_ (http://siechert.org/adz/)

          Best, Todd in Tarzana.