Re: progress on hammock design

  • ptoddf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
      Ray,

      Amazing and great info. Thanks for posting. Love the "Bag O'
      Feathers" idea. Obviously it works if you've checked down to single
      digits. How're you attaching it and keeping it up along edges?

      Best, Todd in Tarzana.
    • Ray Garlington
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ptoddf" <ptoddf@a...> wrote:
        How're you attaching it (bag-o-feathers) and keeping it up along
        edges?

        Todd,
        The friction between the fabrics is sufficient to hold it in place.
        When I used the air bags, I sometimes would run a string from the
        insulating bag to the hammock support rope to hold it in place.