Zipper on Bugnet on HH

  • walkonemile50
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      I would like to sew on 18-inch zippers on the bug net along the
      border of the fabric and the bug net, but still on the bug net. I
      would like to place one on each side. I thought it would be great to
      be able to just unzip and wipe down any condensation on the inside of
      the rain fly, and empty the P-bottle. Has anyone down this and are
      there any problems with having it just on the bug net?
      Also, has anyone just removed the bug net from the HH (leave the
      ridge line)and entered the hammock from the top instead of the
      bottom?

      Thanks