Re: April 22 & 23 Camp Site

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
      JD, Had any offers yet. If you still have room, my wife and I would
      like to hang our hammocks on this site. I plan to bring (yet to be
      made) stands. Will be glad to share the expence of the site. If you
      pick up Rick he will probably need a site also. That would make 4
      people.

      Coy Boy
      Digging back finding Info