Tarps and rain and hammocks

  • geoflyfisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      I just answered a post on the BacpackingLight board. I thought the
      members of this list might get a hoot out of my answer:

      --- In BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com, Josh Adams <josh.adams@a...>
      wrote:
      > Could anyone give their favorite ways to set tarp up for extremly
      rainy
      > weather?

      Over a hammock

      Evening's entertainment - watch the water flowing across the ground
      under you.

      I did this the other night... Snow had just melted with 1-2 inches
      of jello like muck under the leaves. Rained half an inch more
      overnight. I never felt more secure or dry in wet conditions.

      Flyfisher <><
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
        Message
        You're right Flyfisher, I like it...Ed