New Hammock Rain Canopy for sale!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 3:42 PM
      Check out the newest addition in manufactured camping hammocks.
      Hammock Bliss has introduced their Hammock Shelter:

      http://hammockbliss.safeshopper.com/23/cat23.htm?230

      Dov Frazer, who is a member of this list, owns Hammock Bliss and I'm
      sure he would love to answer any questions from the list.

      Even though I also make and sell camping hammocks and accessories, I
      view the introduction of all new manufactured hammock items as good
      for the industry. The way I see it, more gear choices available to
      the camping community means more people learn about these new
      shelters. And the faster the knowledge spreads, the more hammocks I
      can sell. As some of you know, I also publish a list of all known
      camping hammock manufactures in my book and in my online Hammock
      Camping Newsletters--currently there are 17 world wide on that
      list! You can also see this list on my hammockcamping.com site:

      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Links/Links.htm

      2004 saw more new manufacturers added to the list than any previous
      year and I suspect we will see many more as camping hammocks
      continue to become even more popular. I continue to hear rumblings
      of interest by some of the big established gear manufacturers and I
      wouldn't be surprized to soon see some action from one or more.

      Everyone who participates in this list is helping spread the good
      news. Thanks and Happy Hammocking to all! ....Ed