Re: Pad

  • starnescr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2003
      Hi Marge

      Here is a pic of my pad. May be the one you are refuring too.

      http://tinyurl.com/6z65

      I put a fleece blanket on top of the reflectix. I hand sewed it on.
      Look at this pic. For referance the boars on my deck are 6 in (5 3/4
      in rality and the pad goes across 7 boards. It is aproc 22 inches at
      the foot end. When you make your I'd suggest about 34 inches cut
      similar. try this out befor you attach any fleece because this
      might be to wide for you. Once satisfied with the pads shape sew on
      the fleece and use the scraps for the cozy you were asking Nancy
      about.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>