[Hammock Camping] Re: TrailFest05, formally Foam Pads

  • jack_tier
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 14, 2005
      Looking forward to hooking up again and showing the Jacks R Better
      gear...See you there.

      Jack

      > Glad to hear you can make Hot Springs Jack-we'll make it an
      event! We
      > should arrive a bit earlier, but the campsite might not be
      available until
      > noon or so. In any event, we will set up as soon as possible on
      Sat. We
      > will have a campfire going from Sat afternoon on. Will also set
      up a 10X10
      > canopy over a picnic table in case of bad weather. We can demo
      hammock gear
      > Sat afternoon, socialize around the campfire for dinner and Sat
      evening and
      > Sunday is open. We will probably leave late afternoon Sunday.Ed
      >

      > _____

      Springs,
      > NC .Ed
      > >

      > > _____

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129i2d9cn/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
      76/D=gr

      oups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1108392594/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k6142ln/*http
      :/clk.a

      tdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=110830619489182
      5>

      <http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time
      =110830
      > 6194891825>
      >

      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=
      > :HM/A=2532114/rand=385227729>
      >

      > _____

      subject=Unsubscribe>