Re: Hammock Camping RE: Survival issues

  • Jason Sadler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      Message
      If there is going to be a new group just post it, or keep it in this forum..... it doesn't matter to me.  But then again.... maybe we should just start a camping off-topic group :) then no matter what we talk about dealing with camping we are safe.  Just a thought.
      -Jason S

      If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
      Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
        > If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is
        not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
        > Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com

        NO OF COURSE NOT. (I hope she didn't hear me)

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.
      • Jason Sadler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
          :) LMAO.  "I hope she didn't hear me"   Now that is a true survival thinking.
          -Jason S

          If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
          Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com
          > If a man hiking alone in the woods has a thought and his wife is
          not around to hear him...... Is he still wrong?
          > Environmental Needs www.allied-environmental.com

          NO OF COURSE NOT.  (I hope she didn't hear me)

          >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.