Thanks everyone re hh warmpth and ebay nest win

  • gr8fuldan2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Thanks everyone for all your input thsese last months, especially
      regarding hh warmpth. I had a chance to practice much of it on my 10
      bike tour from Santa Cruz to Pismo Beach and back in Oct. Keeping a
      pad under me, what an adventure. As I prev. posted, I was using a
      torso length gossamer gear pad and a windshield reflector. Mostly
      under me, sometimes not. hh (ultralight a=sym) preformed like a
      champ! Kept me dry even on the one night of semi-ground pitch. A
      picnic table just inn't high enough for a tie off. One good piece of
      fire wood would have done it giving a little added height, but alas.
      Most recently, thank you Mr. Myers for you post regarding the nest
      on ebay. I've been kicking myself for not making a purchase even a
      month ago before the price increase. Now I have one on the way at
      an "in between" price. I'm looking at the nanatak blanket that is
      auctioning now (but it seems like the reserve price might should
      have been met already! It's 1/2lb. heavier than the "no sniveler"
      but looks like awesome quality. Thanks again everyone! Dan