Re: [Hammock Camping] Klondike OFFTOPIC

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      For our Klondike, it got down below 0°. 150 scouts and leaders, Snow
      caves and other innovative shelters, but no hammocks. (I chickened
      out). Four kids were taken home during the night. I blame the leaders
      for not preparing their kids for the experience.

      Zip me an Email off line and I'll show pictures and our games.

      Ralph in Pocatello.