Re: Re:Thermarest - WAS - Newbie to the group

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Jodi-

      You may find, as I did, that you sleep more soundly in a hammock.  I don't toss and turn in my Hennessy the way I do on a conventional bed.

      If you wish to use your Thermarest in your hammock, back off a bit on the inflation and use a piece of rug or shelf gripping liner to reduce slipping.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      From: "J Cornelius" <dojers@...>
      Subject: RE: Re:Thermarest - WAS -  Newbie to the group

      Hey Flyfisher – just wondering – do you back/side/ or stomach sleep?
      I’m a side sleeper and have a ¾  thermarest because I sleep almost fetal
      anyway – however, I am a VERY restless sleeper (though I don’t know how
      that works in the hammock – I could end up sleeping better than I ever
      have!!!) so don’t like the idea of the thermarest scattering under my
      restlessness.

      Jodi who’s still learning this stuff but she did get her skins yesterday
      and can’t WAIT to get her hammock set up – if only the weather would
      cooperate