Re: [Hammock Camping] Gear and insulation in HH, was New User with Newbie Question

  • Dylan Anderson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 26, 2005
      Jaime, sorry I forgot to mention, I got it from
      Popular, and it is made by thermarest apparently the
      stuff with the little teeth on the edges to attach
      multiple pieces together. It is 25" wide by about 60"
      or so long (it is cut off though, so I imagine it was
      72" origionally).

      Jeff, mine were made from scratch because I saw the
      idea on Tom's site. I put a coffee filter down into
      the funnel section (I always carry filters because I
      use them to strain water before using my Iodine tabs).
      I don't have any pictures, but it is raining here
      right now and I did intend to go test something else
      in the park, so if I can get to that (And find my
      bottles!) I will snap some shots and show you. They
      aren't pretty, but that is ok.

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com