April 22 & 23 Camp Site

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      Planning to be at Trail Fest in Hot Springs.

      Rolling in late on Friday (04/22) and stay Saturday night (04/23).

      Making Reservations today for Site #415 which is next to Mr. Speer. I
      have a tiny Sportliner and that site (#415) is HUGE. Enough for a big
      rig pull-thru Winagabo-type with slide out rooms....!!!!

      It's also costly at $30.00 per night. Anyone want to "share" this
      site...? They say "up to four people" with each additonal person at
      $5.00 -- I will be alone...

      "Hopefully" this site will provide for a couple more trees right next
      to Mr. Speer...? Anyone "know" the sites...?

      Looking forward to meeting everyone, *USING* my in-progress Zhammock,
      and learning the secret handshake!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
        JD, Had any offers yet. If you still have room, my wife and I would
        like to hang our hammocks on this site. I plan to bring (yet to be
        made) stands. Will be glad to share the expence of the site. If you
        pick up Rick he will probably need a site also. That would make 4
        people.

        Coy Boy
        Digging back finding Info