Re: [Hammock Camping] Hard lesson learned, plus some questions

  • zippydooda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2005
      Ya, TV, if you could have survived Saturday night, you could survive
      just about any cold weather we get anywhere near here. I'm sure it
      will go better next time.

      I made it down to 34 degrees on a clear night with no tarp, so I feel
      good-to-go on cold, but to me the big test will be rain. As in, can
      I stay dry and happy under the tarp.

      Bill in Houston

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Vickers"