Subject: Re: New User with Newbie Question

  • ptoddf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      For storage, think ridge line. In a HH, you can use clips like glove hooks and hang small stuff  sacks from the ridge line. I even hang hiking sandals from 2 hooks and push them down into the foot end.

      Anything loose in the hammock will instantly gravitate underneath you. Amazingly, only small boulders and things with points are all that noticeable because of the gentle, even support. It just makes a jumbled mess.

      Best, Todd in Tarzana.