Re:more from the PI thread

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Robi-

      I'm not familiar with Apis, etc.

      A theory in homeopathy is that a tiny amount of the offending substance will help stimulate the body's own natural defenses.  It sounds like "the hair of the dog" hangover remedy thinking, but is actually part of the science behind allergy shots.

      Apis... Isn't that part of the scientific name for Bees?  That seems likely be a homeopathic treatment for bee stings.  It may NOT work for wasp stings.  (Read the directions.)

      Russ Tox's label recommends it for arthritis/inflammation.  I can't testify to how well it helps there, but it helps me with poison ivy, for sure.

      Rosaleen

      From: beanco@...
      Subject: Re: Hammock Camping Newsletter

      i still say go for the RUX...

      what asbout Apis? or is that for stings and bites only?

      I am serverly allergic to bee stings... i pop an  APIS and i do not even
      have to go to the doctors....

      USed RUX T for other ailments....

      Have ARNICA on me whenever i am out and about.... nice stuff...

      and to think i do not even believe in this homeopathy stuff.. but it
      works...

      robi