[Hammock Camping] Re: What I have learned *RISK*

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 12, 2005
      > Yeah, The material need not be longer than 6 yards or 18 feet. Do I
      > have something that says 9 yards on on one of my pages? Of course the
      > straps are longer. I usually use 10 yards of 1 inch webbing total for
      > them.
      >
      > Risk

      No... No... My posting was totally in jest. An attempt to make fun
      of myself and this first-ever project. Your instructions are great!
      I guess I was too excited and said "FEET" altho' I knew that it should
      be YARDS.

      And.... My comments about messing around with a sewing machine are
      also made in a HALF-joking manner. **** NOTE *** I said *HALF*....<g>...

      Seriously! I know my way around under the hood of a car and can mess
      with DSI and even old Ford EEC-IV systems. However.... This sewing
      machine is a whole new adventure...<g>...

      I'm working thru it...<g>...

      Thanks!

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.