RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock Camping Newsletter

    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 8, 2005
      Rick, sorry you missed Springer, but glad you will make TrailFest05 in Hot
      Springs. What are you talking about with the weather? It's 65F here again
      today! It's been unseasonably warm in the SE since before Christmas--ya
      gotta love this global warming! Oh, I forgot, you guys in the rest of the
      US are having a bit of the cold white stuff, aren't you?

      I've opened the house again today to air it out--all doors are wide open! I
      know we're going to pay for this later, but it's really nice right now--who
      would ever think it would be short sleeve weather here on Jan 8? Maybe I
      should go outside and do some gardening! Anyway, maybe it'll be cold at
      TrailFest in April...Ed